Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am working on a little project combining some of our best pictures and videos from our trip to Niagara Falls that I will hopefully get on Youtube before school starts up. But for now I will post a few teaser photos to show you now:

This is from the first day, everything frozen, sky cloudy/misty, and snowing.  SO COLD!

View from the "Journey Behind the Falls" tour, awesome. It was LOUD down there.

Awesome monument we found in a park a few miles from our the falls

Me freezing at CN Tower in Toronto
I have been behind in posting videos of my darling niece as well. I hope to get that accomplished over the weekend. School starts for me on Wednesday of next week, can't decide if I am excited or hesitant, or nostalgic that this is the last semester...

My only technical "New Years Resolutions" this year are to read at least 13 books (one more than I read in 2012), and to put one totally vegan dinner on our meal plan every week. I heard a funny quote from Ina Garten to the effect of, no one does resolutions after the age of 20 because you end up just making yourself miserable. I kinda took that to heart this year haha..

What I'm currently reading: The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger (on page 129).

Hope everyone rang in the new year with happiness and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment