Spring semester has officially started. I'm only taking two actual classes (stats and conservation GIS) in addition to independent study for my master's project and a circuit training exercise class. Nice to have a lighter load for my last semester in school ever (probably).
I still haven't put together the videos from New Years...but I am hoping to finish that by the end of the month? Fingers crossed.
Mostly since we got back from our trip I've been cleaning, reading, and working out a bit.
I'm trying to be a bit tidier this semester than last, especially since I have a lighter load in school. I feel like having a messy apartment makes me feel like I'm not a adult. I also want to read more, always a good goal. I finished the book I mentioned last post ("Newlyweds") and its was okay. I'm not sorry I read it but I wouldn't read it again. Since then I've also read "Room", "Super Sad True Love Story", and "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime," all three of which were great (specifically I wanted to recommend "Room" to my sister, Twila!). Going to my book club meeting tonight, for which we read "Glass Castle" last month
Today we went on a several mile hike with our friends that was pretty hilly. We've had unseasonably warm weather, so everyone is trying to get outside. Since the latest season of The Biggest Loser (guilty pleasure...its embarrassing) I've been trying to focus on getting more consistent exercise and that's been going well. My tactic for keeping motivated is putting a sticker on a kitty calendar for every day that I do some exercise, and its right on the fridge to remind me. How childish is that!?! But it is fun and reminds me of the accomplishment. And I have a bunch of old stickers that will never get used otherwise, so why not?
Anywho, I guess that is all I've been up to recently...oh and applying to jobs. I am trying to keep my hopes up that I'll at least get an interview soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment