Thursday, August 23, 2012

Get Well Fast, Grandma!

I'm mad I got behind in updates because a lot has gone on... Most importantly, a message to my dear grandma!
I wasn't sure if I should smile in this picture to be encouraging or frown to look sympathetic. Brad and I are both worrying and hoping the best! She's going to be the bionic woman now!

Here are some recent news stories:

- I had my first Environmental Law class on Tuesday and it was great. The professor called on me and I got a few laughs out of the class. It is definitely going to be right up my alley, especially considering my experience at EPA this summer. The law book is huge (so much thanks to my AWESOME aunt and uncle for book money) but at least the intro chapter was interesting! I got a used copy and the girl who sold it to me had already book-marked and labeled all the readings for that class. Score!
- I got a new laptop yesterday! Saved up money from my summer work and got a slick "ultra book" that is 2.5 lbs. Sweeeeet. Still getting it all set up but so far I am happy.
- Um...what else...classes start officially next week. boo...
- I am leading a campus tour tomorrow...but god help any students who end up getting stuck with me, I can hardly find my way around there myself. I do have a phone with GPS so maybe we'll at least not get lost. I can't believe I volunteered for this.
Not the best pic, I was too close to get the whole chapel!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma really hasnt been on line much, being as she doesnt really want to keep her iPad at the hospital for fear it will get stolen. But I showed her this pic to cheer her up!!

    ReplyDelete