Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Bike Route!

Brad and I biked together to work this morning. We came up with a new route that takes a paved trail on the side of the road (from mile 2 to 4.5) instead of going on some of the more narrow roads. It is an extra half a mile in distance but I think it was worth it. This map shows the route from my apartment to my work! Cool huh?

I still took less than 30 minutes to get there in the morning. Sure was a god work out. Proud that I managed it!

Also, I made a lame/easy version of eggplant parmesan last night. I've never tried to make it before and it came out great, Brad really liked it. I breaded the eggplant in whole wheat flour,  wheat germ, garlic seasoning, and parmesan cheese mmmmmm. Frying in general is not my forte though, that was a little less than fun.

I'm currently writing a new proposal for my master's project that is based on my current project at work, so I guess I should get back to that and stop procrastinating...(thanks for being my excuse to set it aside for a minute!)


1 comment:

  1. It took me a while to find one but I finally found a pretty good guide to cycling on the road. I found it helpful, anyway! http://www.georgiabikes.org/images/stories/docs/gdot/bike_sense.pdf

    ReplyDelete