Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Triathlon Photos!


Brad, in the first heat of the tri. He is on the boat that takes them to where the swim starts.

After the 800m swim, Brad gets on the bike and goes super fast!
Brad was even faster running, as you can tell by the fact that our photographer didn't get a single clear picture
Me on my bike! This is near the end of my 6 miles, but I was still smiling. There were 13 other recreational teams. My bike time was better than 8 of the other team times. I even finished the bike portion faster than some people from the competitive groups, so overall I am very proud of myself!
This is what my team mates were doing while I was biking, showing off for the camera! heh...Martha had just finished the swim in an amazingly fast time and Hiba is about to start the final leg, the 2.5 mile run.
All smiles for the mighty morphin flower arrangers after the race! We didn't win but it was really fun!
Showing off our numbers after the race! Martha, me, and Hiba!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love these pictures, Emma!! You're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These photos were all taken by Joneric!! and I forgot to credit him!! AH!! But he has more if you want to see more!

      Delete