Sunday, September 30, 2012

Quick Teaser

I don't have time tonight to write about how the Triathlon went, but I wanted to give a quick update to say -- we did it! Brad almost got 3rd place, literally one stride behind the guy who placed. A little bit of a disappointment, but very impressive still considering he didn't do any special training for the event.
I did my 6 mile bike ride in under 20 minutes (not sure the official time) with an average speed of 17 mph, which I was very proud of! We have some good race photos but we need to reformat them before I can post them, so expect those later in the week.

For now I'll leave you with these photos that we took with my camera Saturday morning when we walked a few steps from the rental place to the water. We stayed with 4 other friends in a small place that was RIGHT next to the ocean and shockingly cheap (off season I guess)..
Oh! Not ready for this picture I guess...
Beaufort is kind of beautiful, quite for a coastal town. And especially nice this time of year!

Nice little sail boat in the background.

1 comment: