Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kindle

I have to admit I love my kindle. It is so easy to read from ANYWHERE because it is light and small and turning pages is so easy AND I can change the font size. I like to read while I walk (since I have to walk over 2 miles every day of the week) and the kindle makes that possible.

The only issue is, the books I want to read are SO EXPENSIVE!!! I bought "Bridget Jones Diary" the other day because I just wanted to read it so badly. But I finished that in a few days (wasn't worth the $11 I spent) and now I want to read "Never Let Me Go" but it is $13. I found it used online for less than $4 including shipping! Can't beat that deal...so I bought the paper copy. Kind of disappointed because it wont be convenient to read but I just can't bear to pay that much extra for a book I may not even care that much about.

Sigh. First world problems I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Try browsing the free books. There might be some you would find interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, dont forget I have Amazon Prime which means more books are free...just let me know...

    ReplyDelete