Saturday, May 4, 2013

Graduation Weekend Plans!


As promised, I wanted to let you all know the details for my graduation weekend!!! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and I've planned out our meals to prevent needing to go to packed restaurants in downtown Durham. Anyone is welcome to eat elsewhere if they wish; I just wanted to be the most accommodating and have the most time to spend visiting! Let me know if you have any questions, as I am happy to provide more details or clarify anything.

Friday, May 10

Join me at my apartment for a family gathering and dinner. Light appetizers (vegetables and hummus, pickles, and olives) will be served at 6 pm, with main course to follow as people arrive. Dinner will include vegetarian lasagna, locally made Italian sausages, salad, broccoli, and garlic bread (and my favorite cookies for dessert). 
Location: My Apartment (contact me for address if you need it)

Saturday, May 11

​Morning​

Graduation ceremony starts at 9 am, though I suggest arriving at Duke campus by 8 am to ensure seating. Ceremony expected to last until 11 am, at which point refreshments will be served and we can take photos on campus.
Location: LSRC, Duke University, Durham

Afternoon

After the ceremony has ended, you are welcome to retreat to my apartment where I will be serving a casual, light lunch of sandwiches with assorted cold cuts and cheese, quinoa salad, fruit, potato chips, etc.
Location: My apartment 

Evening

Finally, to end off the weekend, Jessica, Martha and I hope you will attend a party we are throwing for all of our families from 7-9pm at the Carrack Modern Art Gallery. We will have dinner catered from Foster's Market Including BBQ pulled pork, rolls, roasted vegetables, crudites, cake, and drinks (assorted wine, beer, soda).
Location: 111 West Parrish St, Durham, NC 27701


Can't wait to see you all in less than a week!
<3

1 comment: