That's all I have to say to everyone who is laughing at me for moving to a rainy city, saying that the summer will be short and I'll never see the sun! Here is the weather I'll be having here in Durham for the next 10 days for comparison:
I know, I know, that is only a ten day stretch, and not exactly a representative sample. But literally almost everyone I talk to laughs in my face about the bad weather and its getting old. So all you naysayers just shush! They DO have stretches of nice weather in Seattle that last at least TEN DAYS, so I think I'll be fine
(maybe I'll still buy a vitamin D lamp for the winter, who knows)...
In other news, I have one final deadline for school. Turning in my stats project which is due on Friday. I'm getting incredibly nostalgic and sad to see school go for good. I've been doing this since I was 5! I'm almost 25. That's a lot of your life to do one type of activity. Having it come to an end means something (not sure what).
For those of you who are attending my graduation, stay tuned for a rundown of the plans for that weekend (including what you'll be eating and when!).


I got a sun burn in Seattle
ReplyDeleteI have been doing the same thing, comparing Seattle to Durham because I have them both set up in my weather app. Lots of times Seattle has compared favorably...but lets see how things look over the summer. Dont forget your sunscreen :)
ReplyDelete