That's right, we are leaving for Virginia tomorrow after work! I tend to agree with this silly marketing ploy (above). This will be me and Bradley's second trip there together. It is a great state. I can't wait for a little R&R, beach time, and screaming practice (on the roller coasters!). I wish we could stay longer but we could only really manage a single day off. I'm not complaining though, I am so grateful we had the money to afford this small trip right now.
In other news I biked to work again today. Yay! My goal is to maintain two to three days a week.
Wow it is getting late already (and I need to finish packing)! Well, I will be back to post about our trip next week, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Happy Birthday!! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! So do you think using a road bike will be much easier for my extremely difficult (lol) 1 mile uphill commute? Maybe if you and Brad are biking you can stop by with your awesome road bike and I can try it out!
ReplyDelete