Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Incredible

Did you know you could microwave an egg? This is something I guess I just never thought of. It struck me the other day when I was wearing nice clothes for work and wanted eggs for breakfast but was afraid of getting grease on myself from my usual sloppy frying methods (lets not even ask where my apron was in this whole story). Anyway, I microwaved my egg for my english muffin and it was SO EASY/FAST I've never looked back. Plus if you make it in the bottom of a small bowl it can come out the perfect shape to fit on a muffin!
I just rub a little butter on the microwave safe bowl, crack the egg in and beat it with a little salt and pepper and microwave for about a minute, stopping it halfway through so it doesn't get too full of air and pop/make a mess. Such a simple way to get a warm breakfast!

In other news I am learning to code a little in java script for google apps for my work. By a little I mean a very little. and with a lot of guidance from Brad. But I'm doing it! I wrote a little script to hide and unhide certain rows of a spreadsheet depending on answers to a question contained in the sheet. AND I wrote one that lets the user click a button at the end of the spreadsheet (once they are done filling it out) that sends me an email telling me that the user has finished the form. Exciting! Its about time I learn some useful coding guess, since ya know, computers are the future or something...


No comments:

Post a Comment