I've been a little uninspired to write these past few days due to exhaustion.
I'm finding out why they pay me the big bucks at work (har har...) as all of my projects are ramping up at once and its getting a little insane.
Went to the New Belgium Tour de Fat on Saturday and despite the terrible heat we had a lot of fun biking in with our friends from Chapel Hill and meeting up with more friends. And being entertained by carnies while needing only one beer to feel tipsy from the sweltering heat. There was no valet bike parking this year which was disappointing. Overall it was still a good time. I highly recommend the festival to anyone who likes beer and bicycling, it'll be traveling the US for the summer (Atlanta next weekend!)
I'm over the moon that I found a reason to convince Brad to go with me to Atlanta this coming weekend to see my niece and family!! Plus we'll be getting a hand-me-down couch which is a huge improvement over the one we currently have.
And since I don't have other pics to post, here is a dose of cute taking at the meeting we had for my volunteer group this weekend. I couldn't get her to actually look at the camera though, sadly. You get what I am going for though (squeeee!)

is that a kitty?
ReplyDeleteYes it is a tiny baby kitten that the shelter rescued from a dumpster and nursed to health!!
Delete