Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Publication!

The manuscript I have poured my energy into for the past year plus has finally gone to press and been made available online. So now if you search McConnell, Emma in Pubmed MY paper comes up first! Or you can just click here to see the abstract. Anyway I/we am/are reviewing the proofs now and making last minute changes before its officially published in its final form. Maybe I'll hand out hard copies as christmas presents. lol.

In other news I need tax help. I am trying to fill out a form that allows me to make quarterly estimated tax payments because taxes are not taken out of the stipend for my fellowship. Maybe it is because I am too lazy to read all the words on the page, but it is really confusing. I can't figure out what number to put where. Urg...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I think you are going to have to break down and READ.... I only ever filled out one of those, and that was 4 years ago! I dont remember it being very challenging....

    ReplyDelete